Saturday, January 22, 2011


Because it's the beginning of the year it also feels like it's the beginning of something new, a chance to 'try again' or launch into something completely different.
January is the time of year for me that induces contemplation and speculation, I'm all for the contemplation but the speculation just gets in the way of creativity. The duality of being in the mind and Self is a constant battle. Meditation is the order of the day so that the mind is emptied and can freely manifest, it's truly liberating.
I'm working on something new and witnessing myself trying to grasp the concept of the work and at the same time allowing it to 'be' and become what it must without using the mind as a conduit. For me creativity comes from a deeper consciousness not the mind.
The Journey continues........



No comments: